The Technology Hall is a place for attendees to discover and connect with leading GIS consultants and vendors. It’s an opportunity see demonstrations of the latest geospatial technologies in an informal setting.
If you decide to exhibit at the GIS-T Symposium you will be able to
- Reach qualified prospects attendees at GIS-T make recommendations for and purchases of GIS and GIS related products and services.
- Enhance customer relationships by connecting faces to names of more individuals at existing customers’ sites, you enhance the customer relationship and reduce the possibility of losing them when one employee leaves or is promoted to a different division.
- Support strategic partners by coordinating exhibits and jointly promoting your exhibition plans, you and your strategic partners have more impact and get more results.
- Gather market intelligence by asking visitors to your booth the right questions, you can learn what products and services they would like to see, and what they perceive to be the strengths and weaknesses of your competition.
- Maintain and gain mindshare before you can get a share of their budgets, you must have a place in their thoughts. Your booth design, materials and demonstrations will help them remember your capabilities.
- Recruit by exhibiting, your company becomes known, as a industry leader and potential employer, and you will receive more and better resumes.
- Gain recognition for supporting the sponsoring societies exhibit revenue contributes significantly to the financial success of the conference, and the leadership of the sponsoring societies makes a point of knowing the companies that contribute the revenue that supports their programs.